I've begun to wonder, did this accident age me by several years? Am I really 20-30 years older than my chronological age? No one really knows the answer to that, so we'll just have to see how life pans out over the next few years. I'll just deal with whatever comes.
Anyway, I've been thinking about age and "You might be old if . . ." jokes. So, I googled them and here are a few I found a http://www.geezer.org/ and http://www.joke-archives.com/. Enjoy and tell me which is your favorite.
You might be old if . . . OR You might have a traumatic brain injury if . . .
- When you're on vacation and your energy runs out before your money does
- It takes longer to rest than it did to get tired.
- Your memory is shorter and your complaining lasts longer
- Your address book has mostly names that start with Dr
- You look for your glasses for half an hour and they were on your head the whole time.
- You give up all your bad habits and still don't feel good
- You get to the check-out line, see how long it is, and decide what you have in your buggy isn't worth the wait
- You can't finish a conversation, because you don't remember what you were talking about
- Your top three favorite pastimes involve sleep
- You often repeat things...You often repeat things... You often repeat things...
- You discover the meaning of life, but forgot to write it down.