Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Ode to my GPS

My husband got a new GPS today which we've lovingly named George.  Well, that means GiGi gets to come live in my vehicle.  I couldn't be happier.  No more aimlessly wondering around thinking oh where could my location be?  No more hoping there is a restroom somewhere along our journey.  Now, I can just program in where I want to go and she will not only give directions, she will redirect if we make the wrong turn.  I couldn't be happier.  I have loved having GiGi in the family car and will love having her in my own vehicle.  When you are hungry, you just program that you want something to eat and she tells you exactly what is around you and how far out of the way.  :)  Oh, I am so thankful for the technology available today.

Ode to my GPS
Program my journey
Lead me where I want to be
Happy I'm not lost

1 comment:

  1. We changed the name from George to Darwin and the GPS has an Austrailian accent. How fun is that?

    ReplyDelete