Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Beginning the Journey

I had such a good time blogging about our Kansas adventures, http://kansas150th-150thingstodoinkansas.blogspot.com/ I decided I couldn't stop blogging just because our journey is finished.  So, I spent a lot of time trying to decide what to do next.  I have decided to start a blog based on my day-to-day life experience.  There is no theme to the blog except a wheelchair mobile wife and mother of two with a traumatic brain injury living life. I decided to title this blog "Memories Forgotten" as a tribute to my TBI (traumatic brain injury).  I am hoping by recording some of my thoughts and experiences, they won't be memories forgotten.  The blogs will be random thoughts based on my current experiences.  So, join me on this journey and I'd love to hear comments as we travel this road together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment