Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Being Pampered

I had a Daisy Blue Naturals party at my house today.  While all of it was fun, the best part is being pampered and buying products to be pampered in the future.  Hand massages are absolutely amazing.  My poor dry knuckles needed some extra special care and attention.   Maybe now they won't get bloody so quickly when I beat them up with the door frames as I try to wheel my chair from room to room.  I think I'm getting spoiled.  The hand massage was my favorite part of my manicure last week too.  Maybe I need to schedule one hand massage per week.  :)
Massages in general are my favorite form of pampering.  Unfortunately my table massage experience is not so relaxing now.  I can manage to get on and off the table and enjoy the massage while it is happening.  However, what my body has to go through to get me off the table safely completely undoes any good the massage just did.  Now, I love chair massages, hand massages, scalp massages, foot massages, anything that doesn't create the need to contort my body to get on and off a table. 

Pampering for me, involves curling up on the couch with a good book.  It is also pampering and relaxing to spend time with great women just enjoying ourselves like we did this morning.  Every woman needs some girl time every now and then.

Here's a list of some of my favorite pampering activities:
  • Massages
  • Time with a good book
  • Listening to great quiet music
  • Scented wax burner (or candle if you can manage the flame)
  • Manicure
  • Having hair washed by someone else
  • Used to be soaking in the tub (any ideas when I can only shower now?)
  • Peppermint Hot Chocolate
  • Funny movie
  • Alone and quiet time
What are some of the ways you pamper yourself?  Or at least would like to?

No comments:

Post a Comment