Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Use Me

"Use me then, my Savior, for whatever purposes and in whatever way you may require.  Here is my poor heart, an empty vessel; fill it with your grace."
                                                                      --D.L. Moody

Are you willing to be used in whatever way He requires?
Are you willing to step out of your comfort zone if that is what He asks?

Thanksgiving for today:

132.  My dog is right there to brace when I need extra support
133.  God putting a song in your heart no matter your physical location or what is going on around you
134.  When I am hungry the question is only "What will I eat?" and not "Will I eat?"
135.  Seeing representation of the real meaning of Christmas downtown
136.  The line at the live nativity being nearly as long as the one to see Santa
137.  Hearing Christ's name in song over the loudspeaker downtown
138.  Support in parenting decisions
139.  Snickerdoodles

No comments:

Post a Comment