Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Be a Blessing

One of my Grandma's favorite sayings is: "I'm just trying to be a blessing."  I know we need to bless others, but I don't think we should rob others of their chance to bless as well.  We shouldn't be focused on being so independent that we don't allow others to "be a blessing."

Check out Gretchen Rubin's thoughts on this topic:  http://www.happiness-project.com/happiness_project/2012/11/story-you-can-be-generous-by-taking/

When have you let someone be a blessing for you?
Do you struggle with being blessed and always want to be the one blessing?
Can you be a gracious receiver?

Why don't we practice being thankful to others, as well as to God.

If you like reading my posts, please consider following me.  It's an easy way to know when I've posted something new

Thanksgiving for today:
106:  Dishes put in the sink
107.  Clean, soft dog
108.  Kids willing to help out when needed
109.  Beautiful sounds of singing coming from the back room

No comments:

Post a Comment