Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Out of Nothing

"God created the world out of nothing, and as long as we are nothing, He can make something out of us."
                                                                                                                     --Martin Luther

If you like reading my posts, please consider following me.  It's an easy way to know when I've posted something new

Thanksgiving for today:
159.  Canine and human power to get my wheelchair from church to home.
160.  Ear muffs
161.  Grocery store being 1 block from my house
162.  Favorite frozen pizza fits in my new pizza pan
163.  Welcoming LeadHers
164.  Excitement about getting ready for the concert
165.  An amazing Christmas concert
166.  The kids having special parts in the concert
167.  Important lessons learned about forgiveness and trust
168.  That our children feel we can be a safe harbor when things are rough

No comments:

Post a Comment