Total Pageviews

Monday, September 10, 2012

Six Flags Over Texas


No trip to Dallas is complete without a trip to Six Flags.  Eric and I even went there on our honeymoon.  We were even more excited that the park now features Marvel Superheroes.  The kids got superhero capes and I got a WonderWoman wallet.  I am WonderWoman you know--at least according to my orthopedic surgeon.  :)  I was willing to try transferring to rides, but after our first ride got stuck and those in the cars around me could climb out of the ride, but I had to wait until the ride was repaired and we could get around to my wheelchair I was done.  No more rides for me all day.  It actually worked out better that way because one child wasn't tall enough to ride everything and the one that is didn't want to.  

We did get to do the one thing I wanted to and that was see the Iluminate Show.  It was awesome--although dark and loud.  Who ever imagined I would see something LIVE that had been on America's Got Talent.  Check it out at http://iluminate.com/.

It's been awhile since our trip, so many memories have been forgotten.  So, enjoy the pics.

Stuck on the first ride



Our daughter's favorite ride

















Where is a must visit place for you?
Are your kids ready and excited for Amusement Parks?
Have you ever seen anything LIVE that was on America's Got Talent or should have been?

If you like reading my posts, please consider following me.  It's an easy way to know when I've posted something new

No comments:

Post a Comment