Total Pageviews

Friday, July 27, 2012

Oklahoma City Science Museum



The first stop on our vacation was at Science Museum Oklahoma in Oklahoma City.  It's been long enough since our trip that you aren't going to get a lot of memories.  So,  enjoy the pictures.  :)











I think they made this room just for us.  :)
I wondered why the Kansas wildlife weren't featured . . .
then I remembered--This is Oklahoma
Guess I forgot we weren't still adventuring Kansas
http://kansas150th-150thingstodoinkansas.blogspot.com/



We happened to walk by "Science Live" theater right as a
show was starting.  It was my favorite part of the day.
Definitely make it a priority if you visit.
Our son says this hurts!!!
I don't want to find out!

Fire tornado

 I think watching this kid stack blocks was
our favorite part of the day.  :)
He was a visitor-not a professional.





Our daughter has had her fill of museums over our travels in the past couple of years.  But, even she was impressed with this one.  She now says the only museums she like are interactive science museums.  This was definitely worth the visit and you should make it a part of your trip if you are ever in Oklahoma City.  It is very child friendly--even though steps up to make things child height make parts non wheelchair accessible.  Also, if you have time and are physically able, check out the Segway track.  Doesn't everyone want to ride a Segway???

What are your favorite museums we should check out?

If you like reading my posts, please consider following me.  It's an easy way to know when I've posted something new.










No comments:

Post a Comment