Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Daylight Savings

Who out there loves Daylight Savings Time?  I mean looks forwards to it OR at least doesn't notice a difference?  NOT THIS HOUSEHOLD!!!

We were all exhausted getting up an hour earlier and still are.  Doesn't help that we've been going to bed an hour earlier so, in effect, getting the same amount of sleep.  You would think equal amount of sleep would be equal amount of rest.  RIGHT?  WRONG!!  It doesn't feel that way anyway.

It doesn't help that I've been sick since Monday so I didn't know if my exhaustion was illness or time change.  However, the kiddos have been tired and my daughter didn't even want to go to school Tuesday because she was so tired.  So, I'm thinking it's the time change.

I was hating the time change as we stepped out of church tonight and it was still light outside.  Doesn't help get kiddos to bed when the "sun is still shining."  Everyone did get to bed, but to sleep is a different matter.

Why can't we just get rid of the time change and leave things well enough alone?  What are we "saving" daylight for anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment