Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Gratitiude Turns What We Have Into Enough

I hope you are all enjoying the quotes and thoughts about gratitude.  There will be posts that require more time and thought from me after I get everyone feeling well.  I thought we were almost on the way there because both kiddos were back in school and on antibiotics.  I was all settled down for my long afternoon nap when the phone rang.  It was the school nurse saying that my daughter was running a slight fever and needed to come home and spend this afternoon and all of tomorrow home from school.  Apparently there were over 50 kids that either stayed home or went home sick today along with 6 teachers.  Maybe having her home will keep us all well.  Maybe I should keep our son home too.  :)  

Let us all stay well.  Sickness stay away.  We've had our fill this year. 

What is your favorite quote so far?

If you like reading my posts, please consider following me. It's an easy way to know when I've posted something new

Thanksgiving for today
438.   Having kids home away from worse germs
439.  Movie room
440.  Stock pile
441.  Finding lost objects
442.  Finding great deals on things I can share
443.  Kiddos making their own lunches without complaint
444.  Adults taking steps to help prevent spread of illness

1 comment:

  1. Well, the school decided for me about keeping my healthy child home as well. No school until next Tuesday. Maybe we can all avoid germs this way.

    ReplyDelete