Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Asking the Wrong Question

"Jesus said, 'You're asking the wrong question.  You're looking for someone to blame.  There is no such cause-effect here.  Look instead for what God can do.  We need to be energetically at work for the One who sent us here, working while the sun shines.  When night falls, the workday is over.  For as long as I am in the world, there is plenty of light.  I am the world's Light."  John 9:3-5 (Message)

How often do we ask the wrong question?
How often are we looking for someone to blame?
What would happen if we stopped blaming others and started "looking for what God can do"?
What would happen if we stopped blaming and started truly loving each other?

Please comment.  I'd really like to start a discussion about this and I want to hear your thoughts.
If you like reading my posts, please consider following me.  It's an easy way to know when I've posted something new. 

No comments:

Post a Comment