Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring, Are You Here to Stay?

This weather has been unusual.  (at least to my memory)  But, I am not complaining.  I could most certainly live with weather in the 60s, 70s, and 80s most of the time.  I know we need moisture, but I certainly love sunny days.  It makes riding around town in my power chair so much more pleasant when it is warm and dry.  I have to admit, even I thought nearing the 90s in early March was a bit strange and tornado weather and hail storms don't  typically start this early

Maybe the seasons are changing?  I've even heard it said maybe the Earth is shifting on its axis?  Maybe.  Who knows?  Maybe instead of living in tornado alley we'll begin experiencing earthquakes?  Or maybe we'll just have gorgeous, sunny weather most of the time.  I know we need rain for the crops.  But, maybe we can just have nice, gentle rainstorms overnight and sunny, beautiful days with no severe thunderstorms.  Hey, a girl can dream, can't she?  :)  Why does it appear that rivers, lakes, ponds and getting fuller even without rain?  Am I imagining it?  Could we be back to the days of Noah when the Earth watered itself from withing not through rain?  What do you think?

It's been feeling like spring for quite awhile.  But, as my children have been reminding me, it was still officially winter.  Well, today is the first day of Spring.  But, is it here to stay?  Or, is the calendar playing tricks on us and now we will get winter weather and snow?  Only time will tell.

What do you think is going on with the weather?

No comments:

Post a Comment