Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Idol Worship


The Skit Guys themselves talk about how controversial this video is. It definitely challenges our way of looking at things.  So, what do you think?  What is your gut reaction?  I for one do not believe being a football fan is necessarily idol worship.  Idol worship could really be anything that you "worship" to access, including church.  Notice I did not say God, I said church and those are two different things.  How could church become and idol in your life?  What else could become an idol?  It's all about balance and keeping God the focus of our worship.  How do we make sure we're doing that?

If you like reading my posts, please consider following me. It's an easy way to know when I've posted something new

Thanksgiving for today
486.  Creative ideas to start a new month
487.  Piano fingers
488.  Freedom of letting go
489.  Finding the lost
490.  Completing errands early in the da

No comments:

Post a Comment