Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Everywhere I Look

Is it just me or when something enters your mind, is it everywhere you look?  I have felt impressed by God to study the concept of counting your blessings and giving thanks ever since I saw Ann  Voscamp talk about her book 1000 Gifts at the Women of Faith event this fall.  I have been making that an intentional part of my life since then.  I have been reading and studying things on gratitude and even plan to make that my platform for Ms. Wheelchair Kansas this year.  What I didn't expect was to see it everywhere.  I'm finding it in other readings I am doing and even in magazine articles from magazines I have read for years.  How did I miss this?  Has it always been there and I'm just now seeing it?  Or, is this a concept that everyone is discovering at this point?  Does this ever happen to you?  I know when you think about a certain color car for example, you start seeing it everywhere you go.

http://angel-memoriesforgotten.blogspot.com/2012/11/1000-gifts-book-review.html

My Thanksgiving for each day will be bouncing back and forth between blogs, depending on which one I post on.

If you like reading my posts, please consider following me.  It's an easy way to know when I've posted something new

Thanksgiving for today:
398.  Rest
399.  Dayquil/Nyquil
400.  Days with nothing pressing to do
401.  Google
402.  Help with fine motor skill activities
403.  Libraries

No comments:

Post a Comment