Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 15, 2012

"Everything is a Blessing"

I was so inspired by Extreme Makeover Home Edition this week.  The whole message of the story of the severely wounded military home owner was about counting your blessings no matter what happens and "it's not what you can't do, it's what you can do."  This is the message I feel God is encouraging me to share with others.  It just happens to be everywhere I look these days just encouraging me all the more.  Does that happen to you?  Once something is brought to your attention do you see it everywhere you look?  Do you find it in scripture that you've read many times in your life?

Check out the show and see the message I feel compelled to share.
http://abc.go.com/watch/extreme-makeover-home-edition/SH559052/VD55254180/harris-family-part-1
http://abc.go.com/watch/extreme-makeover-home-edition/SH559052/VD55254180/harris-family-part-1

If you like reading my posts, please consider following me.  It's an easy way to know when I've posted something new

Thanksgiving for today
275.  Rain
276.  Peppermint
277.  Christmas cookies
278.  Snuggling on the couch watching Christmas shows with the kiddos
279.  My kiddos coming home safe from school
280.  Text deals
281.  Microwave instructions on things like stuffing and mashed potatoes


No comments:

Post a Comment